1. What is the delivery time for our pictures? Your portraits
will be delivered in approximately three weeks.
2. How long does it take for each class to be photographed? Each class
is photographed in about 10 minutes from the time they arrive at the
3. How should we bring the classes to the photographer ? Classes should
be brought to the camera in shortest to tallest order.
4. Can the school help to make picture day an enjoyable experience for
all? Parent helpers are a great help in making sure that the students
and to make sure that faces are clean. Also making sure that the flyers
announcing picture day are sent home about 1 week in advance with a reminder
before picture day is very helpful.
5. Can more than one student be photographed in the picture? Siblings
will be photographed together if the parents wish. Multiple students
in one picture
made in the spring.
6. Where would be the best location to have the photographer setup ?
The best areas for photography would have two entrances and a minimal
It makes for easy entry and exit and helps us to control the lighting.
7. What happens if a parent has a problem with their child's school picture
packet? In the fall a parent would have the opportunity of having a retake
made on a
later date. If the parent wishes to have a refund, the package should
be returned to the school and a refund will be issued.
8. Do you offer any additional photography services? We offer a full range
of photography. We will cover class reunions, sports teams, weddings
and private sittings.
1. Can I split a package between poses? No, each package
is designed to be printed from one pose. Multiple packages can be
2. Can a print be retouch? A print can be retouched, but at an additional
$25 charge. It will be processed after the original order has
been processed. Usually
in three weeks.
3. Do you accept credit cards? Credit cards are not accepted
on Daycare orders unless they are called in to our office (706)
4. Will you photograph my children together? Yes, we will photograph
multiple children in a daycare situation. You may also bring
in other siblings that
do not attend the daycare.
5. What background will be used? You can look on the opening
page of our website for the current background and scene that